BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business Overview
This 22 session course is specifically suited to those who already operate a small business or for those that are intending to operate a small business or for those who are simply interested in learning more about business.
Our approach at the Australian Institute of Business Training (RTO no: 41207) is to engage and educate in a relaxed environment with other elite athletes with similar goals… Listen and learn from real and current small business owners who are specialists in their field – eg. Financial Experts, Accountants, Digital Marketers, Successful Business Owners… Hear about their inspiration and journey from initial concept to where they are today. Hear about what they’ve learnt along the way… Do they have any regrets? What has worked and why? What didn’t work and why?
Have your questions answered that can’t be answered by a textbook!
- Business Planning – Learn how to write a business plan based on a current business or a hypothetical business concept. How these keep you on track, and why they’re imperative.
- Networking – Meet business mentors and business owners, and other elite athletes at our Networking Event. Discover new opportunities, learn from others, be motivated by others.
- Presentation Skills – Gain confidence and make an impact when you meet people or need to address an audience.
- Recognise and learn how to transfer your Athlete Specific Skills into Business Skills;
- Build and maintain relationships with people that you have met throughout your sporting career
- Make the most out of your Athletic Profile – how to utilise this to market yourself – Personal Branding and Social Media
- Graduate with an understanding of where to start and how
- Graduate with an understanding of whether business is for you (or not)
- Graduate with a sound knowledge of small business operations in today’s environment
- Graduate with a multitude of transferable skills, knowledge and strategies for use in or out of the Business field, on or off the Athletic field
- Graduate with a new network of successful business owners who you can reach out to as mentors when you are ready to start a business
- Graduate with a BSB40215 Certificate IV Business – a nationally recognised qualification and a pathway to further career options including a Diploma in Business and University
|BSB40215 Certificate IV Business||22 sessions, approx. 2 hours in duration each||4|